Weather Cancellations for West Dundee & Aurora Meetings
We have discussed the upcoming storm that will be starting today and going into tomorrow. We have decided that for the safety of our members and our volunteers that we are cancelling the West Dundee meeting (which was scheduled for Friday night) and the Aurora meeting (which was scheduled for Saturday morning).
If you have a carrier checked out from the lending library that was due back at one of these meetings, please keep it until the January meeting. We do have two remaining meetings coming up in December at Woodstock and Rockford if all goes well.